Friday, February 21, 2014

Food

Today my standout moments and realizations all centered around dinner. I love to cook and bake (which is a good thing, since I have to do it often), and tonight I got to be a little creative. I'm grateful for delicious produce from our CSA, I'm grateful for the things I've learned about flavor combinations and cooking since I met Robb (he eats a much broader variety of foods than I used to), and I'm grateful for our little herb garden. Oh - and lest I forget - I'm grateful dinner turned out to be delicious!

(And in case anyone wonders, it wasn't too off the wall, just butternut squash stuffed with white and wild rice, onion, garlic, parsnips, broccoli, celery, crimini mushrooms, slivered almonds, parsley, sage, and rosemary. No thyme.) :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment