Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Feedback

Today there were a few extraordinary moments.

1. Colored paper in the copier made for a bright surprise.  It was even yellow - how's that for cheery?

2. Unexpected conversation with the always-lovely Shawn Kirchner. It's impossible to talk with him and not feel better. He was even struggling through a composing challenge and was STILL upbeat and positive. I need to take some lessons.

(Speaking of Shawn, in case you didn't know, he's an über talented choral composer and is currently the composer in residence for the Los Angeles Master Chorale. Go here and listen to the preview for track 15. Better yet, buy it at iTunes!) :-)

3.  Feedback from my husband on some work-related stuff. I needed someone to be a thought partner and he did a stellar job.

It's late, and I'm tired and sick and ready for bed - but it's been a good day.  I hope your day had some extraordinary moments and if you didn't catch any today, I hope you do so tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment