Thursday, March 20, 2014

Treats

Three words: Lee's Avocado Smoothie.  Oh yeeeeeaaah.



Lots of stress the last two days as I prepared for a potentially VERY difficult meeting today. I put at least five hours into a report (typically they take one hour each), and analyzed that thing to death. I decided my post-meeting reward would be one of my favorite treats: an avocado smoothie (though I did get mine sans boba today). I get these maybe twice a year, and they are SO good. Most definitely an extraordinary part of my day. :-D

4 comments:

  1. So how did the meeting go? Was this in regard to the lawsuit or a different difficulty? Love you muchisimo, Mom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Different meeting; basically I had to let someone know there is a very, very good chance they won't be asked back next year. :-/

      Delete
  2. I haven't had one of those in forever. Maybe a stop next time I come down?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shaine, I seem to remember either Patty or Fuller saying how much they missed Lee's - so maybe you guys should find one along the way to the beach house and make a pit stop. :-)

      Delete