Monday, February 24, 2014

Robb and Ren and Really Yummy Popcorn

Today was crazy. I'm behind at work and, in an effort to dig myself out of the pit, told Robb I wouldn't come home until I was caught up. Well, 11 hours later I gave up and went home. (I did get really close to being totally caught up. Maybe it will happen tomorrow. Ha!) So today I am grateful for

1. Robb, for holding down the fort at home and letting me focus on my catching up,
2. Ren, for giving me good hugs and making me laugh, especially when we made
3. Really Yummy Popcorn. Making popcorn (in a glass-topped pot on the stove, with a two year old) is awesome. Particularly when you get hugs while you wait for the oil to get hot enough.

So grateful for my guys today. They make life wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment