Wednesday, January 29, 2014

I'm Tired!

Did you know that taking a cake decorating class is actually a lot of work? Shaine had the (good) idea to take a class together at a Michael's or Joann's somewhere in between our respective homes, so for the last 4 weeks we've been meeting up in Milpitas every Tuesday from 5:30 - 8:00 pm.  Today I worked until 2:30, made frosting and prepped my final cake until 5:00, drove to Milpitas for class (and making those stinking roses works your forearms, let me tell you), and made it home around 8:30. I scarfed some dinner (thank you, wonderful husband!) and settled in to finish my homework for a training I'm taking. (I swear I would have done it over Christmas break if only we hadn't all gotten sick!)  ;-)

Anyway, it's been three hours, my homework is not yet complete (though I'm close), and
I
am
tired!

So here's my extraordinary moment:  I made this.  Hooray!


PS: I do not actually know if it's the 100th day of school, but I do know it's close. I just needed something to put on my cake! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment